Cost per serving $1.70 view details
- 18 to 24 drumsticks (or possibly thighs, wings or possibly cut up whole chicken)
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Mix together maple syrup, soy sauce and cranberry sauce.
- Par boil chicken pieces for about 7 min.
- Drain and place into slow cooker alternately with sauce. Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Cover and cook about 6 hrs (first hour on high, then lower), until tender.
- Drain and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 198g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 62||18%|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.87g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.47g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|