Cost per recipe $13.61 view details
- 18 to 24 drumsticks (or possibly thighs, wings or possibly cut up whole chicken)
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Mix together maple syrup, soy sauce and cranberry sauce.
- Par boil chicken pieces for about 7 min.
- Drain and place into slow cooker alternately with sauce. Pour remaining sauce over top.
- Cover and cook about 6 hrs (first hour on high, then lower), until tender.
- Drain and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1587g|
|Calories from Fat 497||18%|
|Total Fat 55.21g||69%|
|Saturated Fat 14.99g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 427.77g||114%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||21%|