Cost per recipe $7.29 view details
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce.) can cream style corn
- 1/2 c. diced green onion
- 1 tbsp. chili pwdr
- 2 (5 ounce.) cans chunk style chicken, liquid removed & diced
- 1/2 c. dairy lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 pkg. (12) 6" flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a non-metal bowl, combine soup, corn, green onion and chili pwdr. Micro- cook, uncovered, in microwave oven on high for 4 min or possibly till warm, stirring once. Stir in chicken, lowfat sour cream and lowfat milk. Slit package of tortillas. Cook on high for 1 minute or possibly till tortillas are softened. Spread about 1 1/4 c. of chicken mix in a 12" x 7 1/2" x 2" non-metal baking dish. Spread a scant 1/4 c. of the chicken mix on each tortilla. Top with about 1 Tbsp. of the cheese; roll up.
- Place seam side down in the mix in baking dish. Cook uncovered for 6 to 8 min or possibly till heated through. Top with remaining cheese, return to microwave and cold for 2 more min or possibly till cheese melts. Makes 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1311g|
|Calories from Fat 975||54%|
|Total Fat 110.8g||139%|
|Saturated Fat 56.94g||228%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 124.9g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|