Cost per recipe $14.80 view details
- 4 chicken breasts or possibly 2 c. diced chicken
- 1 (10 ounce.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce.) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce.) carton lowfat sour cream
- 1 pkg. chicken flavor stuffing mix
- butter and chicken broth equal to amount listed on pkg. of stuffing for butter and liquid
- 1/4 c. water
- Place chicken in bottom of greased 9x13x2 inch baking pan. Mix soups and lowfat sour cream and 1/4 c. water. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Combine butter, broth and seasoning packet from stuffing fold in pan. Heat according to stuffing mix directions. Pour liquid over stuffing mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2799g|
|Calories from Fat 3617||68%|
|Total Fat 404.88g||506%|
|Saturated Fat 160.42g||642%|
|Trans Fat 0.67g|
|Total Carbs 49.88g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|