Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 6 cups broccoli cut into small flowerettes
- 3/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- Â½ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In large bowl combine bacon, broccoli, raisins or cranberries and onions.
- In small mixing bowl stir together lemon juice, mayonnaise and sugar.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and stir together well.
- Chill 1 or 2 hours if possible before serving.
- Yield: 8 side servings (3/4 cup) or 4 main dish servings (1 Â½ cups)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 116g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 227||74%|
|Total Fat 25.53g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 5.43g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.06g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|