Cost per serving $0.12 view details
- 1 lb. Kirby cucumbers (only use these), cut in 1/8 inch slices, ends discarded
- 1 small onion, halved, sliced thin
- 1 1/4 tsp. pickling salt
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. pickling spices (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/8 tsp. turmeric
- Toss cucumbers with onions and salt. Let drain one hour.
- Bring vinegar, sugar, mustard, and celery seeds, pickling spices, and turmeric to a boil. Add cucumbers and onions. Turn down, cover, simmer covered, for 5 minutes.
- Put everything in a jar with a lide, refrigerate 6 hours.
- Will keep up to 2 weeks in fridge.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 29g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.0g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|