Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 2 cups cooked black beans (cooked from scratch or caned), drained, reserving liquid
- 1 3/4 cups canned tomatoes (16 oz can) with green chilies, liquid included.
- 1 Tbsp fresh limes juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro
- Liquid (reserved bean cooking liquid or vegetable stock) as needed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix beans, lime juice, cilantro, tomatoes and enough liquid to bring the measurement to five cups.
- Puree until soup is creamy.
- Add more liquid to thin it out if needed.
- Heat the soup on low to bring it serving temperature.
- Garnish with fat free sour cream, cheddar cheese or tortilla chips, as desired, but remember to count those points.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 164g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 10||4%|
|Total Fat 1.21g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.01g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g||42%|