I have used this same recipe for years. Everyone loves it and always ask for the recipe. I keep out about four of the wafers and crumble them on the top to make it look pretty. It goes great with chocolate chess pie.
Cost per recipe $13.93 view details
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese.
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (3oz) pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk.
- tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping
- 4 bananas sliced
- 1/2 pkg (12oz) vanilla wafers
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 whipped topping. Line bottom of pan with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced bananas on top of wafers. Spread pudding mixture over bananas. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill in fridge.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2780g|
|Calories from Fat 2124||35%|
|Total Fat 239.0g||299%|
|Saturated Fat 130.47g||522%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 876.76g||234%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.3g||51%|