- 3 med Bananas
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 c. Lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 c. Cool water
- 1 pkt Instant vanilla-flavor pudding mix, (4-serving size)
- 2 c. Whipping cream, whipped
- 36 x Vanilla wafers
- In small bowl, arrange bananas. Sprinkle with lemon juice, drain and set aside. In large bowl, combine lowfat milk with pudding mix and beat well. In another bowl, whip cream.
- Mix in whipped cream to pudding mix. In individual serving dishes, spoon 1 c. pudding mix and top with 1/3 each of the wafers on cutting board.
- Slice bananas. Top pudding with some of the bananas. Top bananas with pudding. Repeat layering, ending with pudding. Chill till ready to serve. Approximately 7 min.