Cost per recipe $9.70 view details
- 8 ounce Ziti pasta or possibly other tube shaped pasta
- 1/2 lb Extra lean grnd beef or possibly turkey
- 3 c. Prepared spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. Lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. Low fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 c. Egg substitue or possibly one egg
- 1/4 tsp Dry parsley
- 1/4 tsp Garlic pwdr
- Â Â Vegetable spray
- 9 x 13 inch pan
- Aluminum foilDirections
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 3. Saute/fry' meat till done, then add in spaghetti sauce.
- 4. Combine cheeses, egg substitute, parsley, and garlic pwdr together and mix well. Fold cheese mix into the cooked pasta.
- 5. Spray the pan with vegetable spray. Spread 1 c. of the sauce mix into the pan.
- 6. Spoon ziti and cheese mix into the pan.
- 7. Pour remaining sauce mix over the pasta/cheese mix. Cover with foil and bake for 30 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1764g|
|Calories from Fat 807||30%|
|Total Fat 90.27g||113%|
|Saturated Fat 35.7g||143%|
|Trans Fat 2.13g|
|Total Carbs 295.68g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 27.3g||91%|