Cost per recipe $5.05 view details
- Â Â Use any light fish for this dish such as catfish, crappie, bluegill,
- Â Â orange roughie, or possibly what is plentiful in your area.
- 1 x to 1 1/2 pounds fish fillets (6 nice sized)
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 8 ounce creamy type cheese
- 1 sm onion, diced
- Â Â butter, oil, or possibly cooking spray
- Rub baking dish with butter or possibly oil - or possibly spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Dump the stuffing into a bowl and add in chicken broth and water per directions. Put half of the mix into a baking dish.
- Add in the diced onions to this mix. Next, put the fish fillets into the dish over the stuffing. Season with pepper. Add in the rest of the stuffing mix. Slice the cheese and cover the top of the fish and stuffing. Cover the casserole. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 min. You may wish to add in additional chicken broth to the mix if desired your stuffing a little thinner.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1016g|
|Calories from Fat 1533||63%|
|Total Fat 174.46g||218%|
|Saturated Fat 107.6g||430%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 141.02g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 27.2g||91%|