Cost per serving $1.94 view details
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger root
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 16 large shrimp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil (for brushing shrimp)
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, leaves torn (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, leaves torn (about 4 cups)
- 1 bunch Easter Egg Radishes, trimmed and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Preheat grill pan over medium high heat. Brush both sides of shrimp with olive oil and season with salt. Place on grill pan and cook shrimp 2 minutes per side, until shrimp has turned pink and beginning to curl. Remove shells and devein shrimp.
- Place lettuce/spinach mixture in a large salad bowl; add desired amount of dressing and toss well. Divide greens among 4 plates. Top with slices of radish. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds, and top each salad with 4 shrimp.
- 4 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 221||77%|
|Total Fat 25.11g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 3.57g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.59g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|