Cost per recipe $5.55 view details
- 2 lbs. white summer coating, melted
- 1 (13 ounce.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 pound coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 12 to 16 ounce. jelly beans
- Mix all ingredients together well. Pour into a foil-lined Tupperware cool cut keeper. Let set overnight, remove and peel off foil. Cut and store in cool cut keeper.
- For a softer fudge, add in to recipe 1 stick of butter (eliminate paramont crystals).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 690g|
|Calories from Fat 769||34%|
|Total Fat 89.35g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 66.49g||266%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 329.67g||88%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.6g||35%|