Cost per recipe $0.22 view details
- Â Â Large eggs, hard boiled or possibly blown
- Â Â Stickers, stars
- Â Â Nail polish, clear, colors & glitter
- Â Â Tiny 'rocket' candies
- Â Â Cake decorating gel
- Â Â Paint
- Â Â Toothbrush
- Some ideas for decorating dyed Easter Large eggs:
- 1. Use stickers, stars or possibly press on dots
- 2. Use nail polish. (Clear nail polish is good for overcoating finished Large eggs.) (for older children).
- 3. Use small, round "rocket" candies.
- Attach with cake decorating gel.
- 4. Spatter paint with paint applied to old toothbrush. (Cover table first).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 73g|
|Calories from Fat 51||29%|
|Total Fat 5.63g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.56g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.85g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|