- 1 x Prepared pie crust, (from crumbs or possibly dough)
- 1/2 lb Biscuits, crumbed, and mixed with
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter or possibly margarine, up to 4
- 4 x Apples, peeled, cored, and sliced, (preferred sour like Granny Smith, but not obligatory)
- 1 c. Whipping cream, (and this time you can't use 1/2 and 1/2 instead, sorry) Maple syrup, (amount depends on taste)
- Daniella Shami and which's it!!!
- Preparation: Arrange apple slices on crust. Pour over a generous amount of maple syrup, and on top pour whipping cream. Bake for about 30 mins at medium heat.