Cost per recipe $6.21 view details
- 1 x Prepared pie crust, (from crumbs or possibly dough)
- 1/2 lb Biscuits, crumbed, and mixed with
- 3 Tbsp. Melted butter or possibly margarine, up to 4
- 4 x Apples, peeled, cored, and sliced, (preferred sour like Granny Smith, but not obligatory)
- 1 c. Whipping cream, (and this time you can't use 1/2 and 1/2 instead, sorry)
- Â Â Maple syrup, (amount depends on taste)
- Daniella Shami and which's it!!!
- Preparation: Arrange apple slices on crust. Pour over a generous amount of maple syrup, and on top pour whipping cream. Bake for about 30 mins at medium heat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1114g|
|Calories from Fat 1436||49%|
|Total Fat 161.49g||202%|
|Saturated Fat 77.27g||309%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 346.33g||92%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.9g||56%|