- 1/4 c. margarine or possibly butter
- 1 1/2 c. finely crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 env unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 1 x (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk (not evaporated lowfat milk)
- 6 Tbsp. presweetened lemonade flavor drink crystals
- In small saucepan, heat margarine; stir in crumbs. Press firmly on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; chill. In small saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/4 c. water. Over low heat, heat till dissolved; set aside. In medium bowl, combine Eagle Brand, remaining water and drink crystals; mix well. Stir in gelatin mix. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate3 hrs or possibly till hard. Garnish as desired. Chill leftovers.