This is a print preview of "Eagle Brand Caramel Pie" recipe.
Eagle Brand Caramel Pie Recipe
1 can Eagle Brand lowfat milk
1 x Graham cracker crust or possibly pastry shell Bananas Whipped cream, Dream Whip, or possibly Cold Whip
- I opened one of my community cookbooks ("Recipes: Old and New, Tried and Texas) and found the instructions to the Eagle Brand caramel pie...
- Take the can of lowfat milk and remove label. Place UNOPENED can in saucepan and cover with water. Place lid on saucepan; boil over low heat for 3 hrs.
- Remove can and LET Cold COMPLETELY BEFORE OPENING. (Note: Lowfat milk can be boiled the day before and placed in the refrigerator overnight to save time. You will need to place the lowfat milk into a bowl and stir to spreading consistency.)
- Place layer of bananas in bottom of crust; spread with a layer of caramelized lowfat milk and then a layer of whipped cream, Dream Whip or possibly Cold Whip. Repeat with a second layer of each.
- Garnish top with banana slices. Chill a couple of hrs before serving.