This is a print preview of "Duchess Of York Tea Sandwich" recipe.
Duchess Of York Tea Sandwich Recipe
1 egg, hard cooked & peeled
1/2 teaspoon curry pwdr
1 teaspoon diet mayonnaise
Salt & pepper
2 thin slices whole wheat sandwich bread, crusts removed
- In small bowl, mash egg with fork; add in curry pwdr, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide equally over both slices of bread.
- Arrange asparagus spears at edge of each slice. Roll up to enclose filling.
- Wrap rolls in plastic. Refrigeratefor 1 hour or possibly so.
- Use very sharp knife, cut each roll into 4 mini-rolls.
- Makes 1 serving.