Cost per recipe $0.93 view details
- 1 package Ramen noodles (or possibly 1 c. soup noodles)
- 1 Tbsp. dehydrated carrots
- 1 Tbsp. dehydrated celery
- 1 tablesppon dehydrated peas
- 1 tsp. dehydrated onions
- 1 Tbsp. dehydrated mashed potato flakes
- 1/2 tsp. dry garlic pwdr
- Sprinkle of onion pwdr
- 1 tsp. dry parsley
- 1 chicken bouillon cube or possibly 1 tsp. chicken soupbase
- 1 Tbsp. powdered lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp. dehydrated butter pwdr
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- With this soup mix on hand, all you'll need is a little water and a few min of cooking time and you'll be saying "Soup's Ready!" before you know it.
- This is wonderful to have on hand for emergencies or possibly to take on camping or possibly boating trips (omit the Large eggs for camping). Can be portioned into serving sized water-tight storage packets (such as Seal-A-Meal and Food Saver) or possibly use Ziploc bags. Store larger quantities in qt sized canning jars or possibly air-tight plastic containers.
- Leave a few in the SUV for heating up in those plug-in warm coffee c. (be sure to leave sufficient time for all ingredients to rehydrate).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 319g|
|Calories from Fat 96||33%|
|Total Fat 10.76g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.93g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.94g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|