This amazing, yet simple cheesecake is sure to please any guest. Try adding rasberries or other colorful fruit alongside to add a splash of brilliance to the dish. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 32 oz (4 packages) of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine and press graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and margarine/butter into a 10" spring form pan to form the crust shell. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth in large mixing bowl.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in miniature chocolate chips.
- Pour this mixture into the crust shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 250 degrees and continue baking for 35 minutes.
- Loosen the cake and let cool before trying to remove it.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 144g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 332||64%|
|Total Fat 37.89g||47%|
|Saturated Fat 19.44g||78%|
|Trans Fat 0.52g|
|Total Carbs 41.35g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|