Cost per recipe $0.40 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Packed fresh, (up To 3)
- Â Â Basil or possibly parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 sm Clove garlic, cut in half
- 1/8 tsp Freshly grnd pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) tomato soup
- Remove stems from basil. Wash leaves thoroughly in lukewarm water, and drain well. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add in basil, cheese, garlic, and pepper, and top with cover. Process till mix is smooth.Combine basil mix and tomato soup in a saucepan; cook over medium heat till thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
- Yield: 3 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 318g|
|Calories from Fat 41||18%|
|Total Fat 4.59g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.22g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.35g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|