Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- Mix milk and eggs.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Pour milk and egg mixture into flour and blend well.
- Mixture must be thin enough to flow thru a funnel. Add more milk if it is too thick. Add milk to make a thinner batter.
- To cook the cakes, heat oil to 375 degrees. A 10" skillet filled 2/3 with fat is recommended.
- Pour batter into a 1/2" funnel and let it drizzle into the hot fat. A spiral works well.
- Brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Best served hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||18%|
|Total Fat 2.25g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.02g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.79g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|