Cost per recipe $11.74 view details
- 2 c. All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 c. Softened butter or possibly margarine (2 sticks)
- 2 c. Packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 x Large eggs
- 2/3 c. Hershey's Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. Hershey's Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2/3 c. Hershey's Vanilla Lowfat milk Chips
- 1/3 c. Hershey's Vanila Lowfat milk Chips
- 1/2 tsp Shortening
- I got this recipe from the Hershey's Chocolate Lovers Cookbook (a definite TNT recipe). Hope this is what you were looking for....
- Heat oven to 350* Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan.
- Stir together flour, baking pwdr, and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sygar, and vanilla till creamy; add in Large eggs, beating well. Stir in flour mix till well blended; divide batter in half.
- Stir chocolate chips into one part; spread into prepared pan. Into remaining batter, stir cocoa, oil and vanilla lowfat milk chips; spread gently and proportionately over vanilla layer.
- Bake 35 - 40 min or possibly till brownies begin to pull away from side of pan.
- Cold completely in pan on a wire rack; cut into bars. Using tines of a fork, drizzle Vanilla Chip Drizzle over the top of bars; let stand till hard.
- About 36 brownies
- VANILLA CHIP DRIZZLE
- In small microwave safe bowl, place vanilla lowfat milk chips and shortening.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir vigorously. If necessary, microwave at HIGH additional 15 seconds till chips are melted when stirred. Use immediately.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1362g|
|Calories from Fat 2441||43%|
|Total Fat 279.39g||349%|
|Saturated Fat 152.59g||610%|
|Trans Fat 1.42g|
|Total Carbs 684.51g||183%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.7g||89%|