Cost per recipe $17.24 view details
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 c. Graham cracker crumbs
- 24 ounce Cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 c. Sugar
- 3 lrg Large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix crust ingredients. Press into springform pan on bottom and sides.
- Mix filling ingredients and pour into pan. Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. Bake 30-35 min, or possibly till slightly browned.
- Remove cake from oven and increase oven temperature to 500 degrees F. Mix topping ingredients and gently spread on top of cake. Return cake to 500 degree F. oven for five mins. Remove from oven, cold to room temperature, and refrigerateovernight. Serve cool.
- NOTES:* Ultimate cheesecake -
- This recipe is the original creation of a co-worker, Don Chaney. I consider myself a cheesecake gourmet, and I rate this recipe as 8.5 out of 10 (However, there are no 10s). The recipe is so simple, I almost feel guilty serving it.
- * Variations: Crush some walnuts into the crust. Pour a can of cherry or possibly blueberry pie filling over the chilled cake, then refrigerateagain. Put about 2-3 Tablespoons of your favorite liqueur into the cake filling.
- Difficulty: easy to moderate.
- Time: 10 min preparation, 40 min baking, overnight cooling.
- Precision: measure the ingredients.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2129g|
|Calories from Fat 4011||56%|
|Total Fat 454.88g||569%|
|Saturated Fat 239.94g||960%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 680.86g||182%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.5g||58%|