Cost per recipe $4.80 view details
- 1 c. Beef, chicken, or possibly vegetable stock
- 1 c. Bread or possibly all-purpose flour
- 1 c. Whole wheat or possibly rye (or possibly dark) flour
- 1 c. Bulgar wheat
- 1/4 c. Non-fat dry lowfat milk pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Yeast
- Use dough cycle. Roll dough to 1/4" thickness. Cut with cookie cutters or possibly knife. Place on baking sheets sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover with clean kitchen towels and let rise in hot place about 45 min.
- Bake at 325-degrees for 45 min. When all are baked, turn off oven and return all cookies to cooling oven overnight to harden. Store in airtight container.
- (Using a 3.5" bone shaped cutter, I get about 30-35 cookies from this recipe. Sam the Wonder Dog adores them.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 515g|
|Calories from Fat 453||38%|
|Total Fat 50.22g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 18.21g||73%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 118.35g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||22%|