Cost per recipe $7.04 view details
- 1 pkg. (20 ounce.) Oreo cookies
- 2 (3 ounce.) semisweet candy bars (Hershey's Special Dark is great), minced
- 1 Tbutter, softened
- 8 ounce. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 (4 ounce.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c. lowfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce.) Cold Whip
- Gummy Worms - as many as you want
- Crush cookies in food processor or in a bag with a rolling pin, until the resemble dirt.
- Stir in the candy bar pieces. These are the rocks. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat well for 2 minutes.
- In a deep bowl, beat pudding and lowfat milk until thick, about 2 min.
- Fold in the Cold Whip.
- Then fold in the cream cheese mix.
- In a 13 x 9 x 2 inch layer the pudding on bottom and the dirty on top (or in several layers if you wish, but end with dirt).
- Decorate with gummy worms!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1702g|
|Calories from Fat 1514||48%|
|Total Fat 173.08g||216%|
|Saturated Fat 106.88g||428%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 374.08g||100%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g||36%|