Cost per recipe $10.69 view details
- 1 pkg. (20 ounce.) Oreo cookies
- 2 (3 ounce.) semisweet candy bars (Special Dark), minced
- 1 cube butter, softened
- 8 ounce. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 (4 ounce.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 c. lowfat milk
- 1 (8 ounce.) Cold Whip
- Gummy Worms - as many as you want
- Crush cookies in food processor or possibly blender, a few at a time to allow them to crush fine for dirt. Add in candy bar pcs; these are the rocks. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat 2 min.
- In a deep narrow bowl, beat pudding and lowfat milk till they thicken, about 2 min. Mix in the Cold Whip. Then mix in cream cheese mix.
- In a 13 x 9 x 2 inch or possibly slightly larger pan, layer as follows:
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2274g|
|Calories from Fat 2537||43%|
|Total Fat 289.29g||362%|
|Saturated Fat 145.63g||583%|
|Trans Fat 0.28g|
|Total Carbs 774.78g||207%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.6g||89%|