This is a perfect summer potato salad.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Cost per serving $0.97 view details
- 4-5 lbs. of potatoes
- 3 stalks of celery â sliced thin
- 3 cloves of garlic â chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon of capers â chopped
- 1 tablespoon of caper juice
- Â¼ red onion â chopped
- 1 handful of fresh dill â chopped fine
- Juice of Â½ lemon
- Salt to taste
- Dashes of black pepper to taste
- Drizzles of olive oil
- Boil the potatoes until fork tender. Drain and leave in a colander to cool.
- When cooled, cut the potatoes to bite size pieces. Add all of the ingredients for the salad and toss.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 436g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||1%|
|Total Fat 0.43g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.13g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 70.24g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||30%|