- 1 1/2 lb. loaf:
- 9 ounce Water 90-100 degrees F (1 c. plus 2 Tbsp.)
- 3 c. Bread Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Dill Weed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Dry Lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or possibly Margarine
- 2 tsp Active Dry Yeast
- Add in lukewarm water to bread pan
- Add in dry ingredients, except yeast to pan. Tap pan to settle ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mix into the corners. Place butter into corners of pan.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add in yeast and lock pan into bread maker.
- Program for basic and desired crust color and start bread maker. When done, turn off and remove bread from pan and cold on rack before slicing.
- NOTES : I am not a fan of dill but this bread is yummy and the dill is not overpowering.