This recipe is inspired by classic deviled eggs plus spiced up by the deviled eggs seen on Food network.
It’s my combination of delicious deviled eggs that conquered the hearts of my family members.
I would be happy to see what your favorite deviled eggs recipes are.
Go to http://www.helenscooking.info to share your deviled eggs recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mustard (yellow)
- Â½ teaspoon salt
- Â½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1/3 cup basil
- 2 tablespoons of mayo
- 1/3 cup of shrimps
- The preparation of the dish is usual:
- Hard boil the eggs. Then, take out the egg yolks, mash them and then add the shrimps (small, boiled in salt water), yellow mustard and mayo.
- Mix everything very well, add pepper and salt.
- Fill in your egg whites.
- Your delicious deviled eggs are ready. Decorate with basil and put in the fridge.
- You can try these deviled eggs with Dijon mustard, I had yellow mustard at the time when I invented these and they were just fine.
- ***Tip from Helen** Deviled eggs should be served cold. So after preparing, put them in the fridge for an hour or two. The deviled eggs should be eaten within 24h.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 97||69%|
|Total Fat 10.87g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.26g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.14g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|