Cost per recipe $2.20 view details
- 6 hard cooked Large eggs, peeled
- 3 1/3 tbsp. mayonnaise or possibly salad dressing
- 1 1/3 tbsp. finely minced celery
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion pwdr
- few drops Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (6 ounce) salad crab meat, liquid removed
- Cut Large eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. With fork, mash yolks; add in mayonnaise, celery, mustard, parsley, oregano, onion pwdr, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add in crab meat, mix well. Refill whites with yolk mix and garnish as desired.
- Serve immediately or possibly store covered in refrigerator. Use within 3 days.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 367g|
|Calories from Fat 613||78%|
|Total Fat 68.83g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 14.62g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.8g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|