Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 12 Large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 c. Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard, optional
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. paprika, optional
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks.
- Mash with a fork then add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix should be slightly moist.
- Spoon about 1-2 Tbsp. of the filling into the egg whites or use a pastry bag to pipe the filling into the whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if you like.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 35g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 52||69%|
|Total Fat 5.8g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.26g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.86g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|