Cost per recipe $3.36 view details
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devil's Food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. minced walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.2. Grease baking sheets.
- 3. Put together cake mix, large eggs and oil in large bowl.
- 4. Stir with spoon till thoroughly blended.
- 5. Stir in chips and nuts. Mix WILL BE STIFF.
- 6. Shape dough into 36 (1/2-inch) balls).
- 7. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- 8. Bake at 350 degrees for; 10-12 min or possibly till set.
- 9. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets.
- 10. Remove to cooling racks.
- 11. ENJOY! Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 365g|
|Calories from Fat 1773||91%|
|Total Fat 205.01g||256%|
|Saturated Fat 55.47g||222%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 43.76g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.7g||79%|