Easy GREAT recipe. I love to cook for the Cajuns! this fish recipe is one I love, the topping really carries the fish.
I just got a new job. I work for the river Pilots at the mouth of the Mississipi as their cook. I received some REAL fresh trigger, which i love and wrote this for my new bosses, The Associated Branch Pilots, the oldest group of pilots on the Mississippi! I LOVE my new job. ENJOY!
- Trigger fish, OR use your favorite fish. (Won't work for Salmon)
- White pepper
- Black Pepper
- Crushed Red pepper
- Roux (blonde)
- White dry wine
- Heavy Cream (opt)
- lemon juice
- This is EASY.
- Dry fish rub with lemon. Add Tony's. Let sit refrigerated.
- Use Roux (or cream) making a wine sauce.
- Coat fish with light white pepper, a liberal amount of black pepper.
- Bake, broil, or grill your fish.
- Top with enough sauce to run off two sides of the fish (you will want to ' show ' the pepper.
- Sprinkle red pepper over all.
- with a 'ring' of fresh jalapeno. MMMM.
- Serve with sweet mustard slaw and roasted red potatoes, yep.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 292g|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.29g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.97g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|