Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- Hard boil eggs (see note below) and allow to cool.
- Carefully peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set aside.
- Lay egg white halves on plate or cookie sheet.
- Put egg yolks and the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well, mashing the egg yolks to thoroughly blend all ingredients into a creamy filling.
- Stuff egg white halves with filling.
- Chill for 1 - 2 hours before serving.
- Hard Boiling Eggs: Place eggs in pan. Add a pinch of salt. Cover with cold water & bring to a boil. Turn off heat, allow to sit for 15 minutes, drain & run under cold water to stop cooking process.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 2g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 4||67%|
|Total Fat 0.48g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.24g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.33g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|