Cost per serving $1.08 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. pourable Sugar Twin, Sprinkle Sweet or possibly Splenda
- 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine, melted
- 3 x (8-oz) pkgs. Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 2 x (4-serving) pkgs. JELL-O sugar-free vanilla cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 1 c. Carnation Nonfat Dry Lowfat milk pwdr
- 1 c. very cool water
- 3 x Large eggs, slightly beaten, or possibly equivalent in egg substitute
- 1/2 c. Land O Lakes no-fat lowfat sour cream
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8x8 spring-form pan with butter-flavored cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, Sugar Twin (or possibly the equivalent as described above), and margarine. Gently press crumbs into the prepared pan. In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon till soft (hint - put it in a microwave-safe bowl and soften it for 1 minute on high, being careful not to heat it completely). Add in dry pudding mix, dry lowfat milk pwdr, water and Large eggs. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in lowfat sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour mix into the prepared pan. Gently rotate batter to settle. Bake for 50-60 min or possibly till cake is set 2" from the edge, but the center is still pudding-like. Turn oven off, open the door, and let the cake set in the oven for 15 min. Place the pan on a wire rack and allow it to cold completely. Remove sides of the pan and chill the cake for at least 2 hrs. Cut into 12 servings.
- Hint: 1. A self-sealed sandwich bag works great for crushing graham crackers.
- 2. When serving, a good garnish is 1 Tablespoons of spreadable fruit with Cold Whip Lite.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 141g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 214||61%|
|Total Fat 24.25g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 11.91g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 26.15g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|