Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 24 x -(up to)
- 30 x Oysters Salt and pepper
- 1 x Or possibly
- 2 x Scallions Batter Oil for deep-frying
- 1. Shell oysters; then season lightly with salt and pepper. Mince scallions.
- 2. Coat oysters with any of the batter combinations listed below.
- 3. Heat oil. Add in oysters, a few at a time, and deep-fry till golden brown. Drain on paper toweling. Garnish with scallions and serve. VARIATIONS:
- 1. Instead of seasoning the oysters with salt and pepper, toss them in a mix of 1 Tbsp. sherry and 1 tsp. salt. Then coat with batter.
- 2. In step 2, add in the chopped scallions to the batter mix. BATTERS FOR
- DEEP-FRIED OYSTERS: a. 1 egg, 1/2 c. flour, 1 c. water. b. 1 c. flour, 2 tsp. baking pwdr, 3/4 c. water. c. 1 c. flour, 1 tsp. baking pwdr, 4 Tbsp. cornstarch, 1 Tbsp. lard, 3/4 c. water.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 15g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||19%|
|Total Fat 1.33g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 11.15g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|