Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 2 lt vanilla ice cream (use quality ice cream).
- 1 x egg
- 1 c. flour
- 3/4 c. water
- 1Â 1/2 c. fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 5 c. deep frying oi1
- Â Â Make 6 large scoops of ice cream.
- Â Â Return to the freezer.
- Â Â Make a thick batter of egg flour and water.
- Coat ice cream balls with the batter then roll in the breadcrumbs and coconut to coat thickly. Return to the freezer to freeze for several days.
- Heat the oil to moderately warm.
- Slide in one ice cream ball at a time to cook for a few seconds till the surface is golden brown.
- Remove and serve at once with caramel topping or possibly fresh fruit.
- Hint. It is crucial which the ice cream is solidly frzn and which the oil is sufficiently warm to seal and cold the surface coconut in just a few seconds.
- Serves 6
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 344g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 136||33%|
|Total Fat 15.45g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 9.58g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 57.22g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|