Cost per recipe $7.05 view details
- 1 pkg. deluxe yellow cake mix
- 3/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 c. quick cooking oats
- 1 c. minced walnuts or possibly pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, butter, oats and nuts in a large bowl. Stir till well mixed. Press 2 1/2 packed c. of fold in bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2 inch pan. Reserve remaining mix.
- Combine apples, raisins, water, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat for 10 min, stirring occasionally. Spread cooked filling proportionately over layer in pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mix proportionately over filling.
- Bake for 25 min or possibly till topping is browned. Cold for 10 min before serving. (Can serve with vanilla ice cream.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 902g|
|Calories from Fat 2126||48%|
|Total Fat 243.97g||305%|
|Saturated Fat 101.71g||407%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 519.95g||139%|
|Dietary Fiber 25.8g||86%|