Cost per recipe $0.08 view details
- Â Â Shampoo
- Â Â Conditioner or possibly packaged body oil
- Â Â With essential oil or possibly
- 1/8 c. vegetable oil mixed with, up to 1/4
- 5 dsh your choice, up to 10
- Â Â scalp brush, (optional)
- Â Â prepackaged facial or possibly body mud
- If your hair is dry and lifeless, part of the problem could be too little oil reaching your scalp. "We're all so stressed out which circulation to the scalp is cut off from tightness in the next and shoulders," says Nina Ummel. Dry air, dirt and pollution complete the limp hair look. To increase circulation and draw out dirty guild-up, try this massage and mud treatment. If you have one, try massaging in the mud with a scalp brush, a flat, handleless brush with a finger loop; the brush fits in the palm of the hand and typically has stiff bristles to stimulate the scalp.
- Shampoo your hair, then towel dry till it's damp but not dripping. If you wash your hair in the shower, set the conditioner or possibly oil on the shower floor, so the running water warms it. Massage the conditioner or possibly oil into your scalp, using a scalp brush if you have one. Leaving in the conditioner or possibly oil, apply mud. Massage in mud till hair is coated. Leave on for 15 to 30 min.
- Shampoo out.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 30g|
|Calories from Fat 242||98%|
|Total Fat 27.36g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 2.08g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.71g|
|Total Carbs 1.19g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|