Cost per serving $3.36 view details
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar sliced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces crispy chow mein noodles
- Into a greased 2 quart casserole dish, combine diced, cooked turkey, sliced mushrooms, chopped celery, chopped onion, chopped green bell pepper, sliced pimiento, and poultry seasoning.
- In a bowl, blend together cream of mushroom soup and milk and pour over the turkey mixture. Sprinkle chow mein noodles on top and bake at 325*F for 30 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 352g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 184||43%|
|Total Fat 20.96g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7.06g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.66g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|