Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Soak whole cucumbers overnight in cool water and 1/2 tsp alum.
- Then wash and slice as desired. Pack into warm jars - to each jar add in 1 1/2 tsp dill seed and add in 1 - 3 whole garlic cloves.
- Mix vinegar, water, and salt. Boil and pour over cucumbers in warm jars and seal.
- Brine will cover about 8 qts of pickles.
- NOTES : Can slice mine several different ways - but David likes them the best very, very, thin to put on hamburgers and salads.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3801g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.93g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|