- 90gm butter, softened
- 130gm brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 215gm all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tspn cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 10 pcs seeded dates, halves
- Ingredients for Icing Glazing :
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tspn lime zest
- (combine all ingredients and mix well)
- cream butter & sugar untill fluffy.
- add in eggs and beat till well mixed.
- stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- pour batter to a 4x9" tray and bake at preheated oven 180'C for about 45 mins.
- leave to cool completely before spread the top with sweet & tangy glazing