Cost per recipe $5.49 view details
- 4 Tbsp. sweet butter,
- Â Â cut into 6 chunks
- 1 c. pitted dates, coarsely minced
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. boiling water
- 1 x egg beaten
- 2 c. all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. walnuts, coarsely minced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. rum
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl, place dates on top and pour bothsugars over. pour boiling water over ingredients in bowl. Let sit for 7minutes. Stir well.
- When mix is cold, add in egg and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking pwdr and salt together. Add in to date mix, beatingfor 30 seconds. Stir in walnuts, vanilla and rum.
- Pour mix into prepared pan. Bake for 45 to 50 min.
- Cold in pan on wire rack for 10 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 931g|
|Calories from Fat 611||23%|
|Total Fat 70.42g||88%|
|Saturated Fat 32.56g||130%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 476.33g||127%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.4g||81%|