Cost per serving $4.58 view details
- 3/4 c. apple cider (175 mL)
- 3/4 c. white wine vinegar (175 mL)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar (125 mL)
- 1Â 1/2 c. dry dates, minced (375 mL)
- 1 x Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 3 clv garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger (10 mL)
- 3 x fresh figs, minced
- 1 tsp paprika (5 mL)
- 1/2 tsp grnd cardamom (2 mL)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (2 mL)
- Place the cider, white wine vinegar and brown sugar together in a stainless steel pot.
- Bring to a boil, stirring till the sugar has dissolved.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the dry dates, Granny Smith apple, garlic and ginger.
- Cook for 15 min or possibly till most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in the fresh figs, paprika, cardamom and kosher salt.
- Cook for 5 min.
- The chutney will keep for several weeks stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 580g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||1%|
|Total Fat 0.95g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 225.83g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.8g||56%|