Cost per recipe $8.57 view details
- 1Â 1/2 pkt Mori-Nu Lite Tofu
- 2 c. Canned or possibly cooked pumpkin
- 2/3 c. Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin pie spice, Or possibly
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Grnd cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Grnd nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cloves
- 1Â 1/2 c. Quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 c. Wonderslim
- 3/4 c. Brown sugar
- 1 c. Whole wheat PASTRY or possibly all-purpose flower
- 1 pkt Mori-Nu Lite Tofu
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 'Tis the season for pumpkin pie. We found a GREAT one in the Dixie Diners quick, easy, and kinda' fun to make. (If you cannot find the Wonderslim and Mori-Nu locally, Dixie has them.)
- TO MAKE:1. Preheat oven to 400.
- 2. Mix all crust ingredients together and then press firmly into the bottom of a 9" pie pan.
- 3. Blend all filling ingredients in a food processor or possibly blender till creamy smooth.
- 4. Pour into pie shell. Bake approximately 1 hour, or possibly till a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- 5. Cold and serve with tofu cream topping. (See Below)
- 6. Eat slowly, and TOFU CREAM TOPPING FOR PUMPKIN PIE
- 1. Blend all ingredients in blender till smooth and creamy.
- 2. Top the pie!
- (You can store the topping in the frig for several days. Stir well before using if you do.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1298g|
|Calories from Fat 611||18%|
|Total Fat 69.13g||86%|
|Saturated Fat 15.93g||64%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 620.31g||165%|
|Dietary Fiber 32.0g||107%|