Cost per serving $0.03 view details
- 1 c. Soy lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Dairy-free mayonnaise, *see note
- 5 lrg Garlic cloves, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice or possibly juice of one lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp Cider vinegar Salt and pepper
- Place the ingredients in a blender. Cover. Blend on high speed for 20 seconds, stropping once to s crap down the sides, using a rubber spatula.
- Taste and adjust the balance of seasonings.
- MAKES 1-3/4 c..
- IF YOU KNOW someone who avoids dairy, make this dressing for them. Toss it with romaine leaves; garnish with dairy-free Parmesan. At the restaurant, they sometimes sprinkle the Caesar salads with chopped sun-dry tomatoes.
- *Look for Nayonnaise at natural food stores. Some fat-free mayonnaise products are also dairy free.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 12g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||47%|
|Total Fat 2.02g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.29g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.0g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|