Cost per serving $2.73 view details
- 1 lb smoked or possibly cooked turkey cut 3/4" cubes
- 3/4 lb green seedless grapes stemmed
- 1 lrg cantaloupe peeled, cubed
- 3 c. sliced celery - (abt 4 stalks)
- 6 x green onions sliced
- 1/2 c. golden brown raisins
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. plain yogurt
- 1/3 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. curry pwdr
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Curly lettuce leaves for serving
- 1 c. sliced almonds toasted
- Combine turkey, grapes, cantaloupe, celery, green onions and raisins in large bowl. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, lowfat sour cream and curry pwdr together in small bowl. Pour mayonnaise mix over salad and toss well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line platter with lettuce leaves. Spoon salad atop lettuce. Sprinkle almonds over salad and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 to 8 servings.
- Comments: This refreshing dish is perfect for a luncheon and is a snap to prepare. You can purchase thick slices of smoked turkey at your local delicatessen.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 312g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 206||54%|
|Total Fat 23.49g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 4.74g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.08g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|