Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 c. Coarsely Minced Cauliflower
- 1 lrg Onion, minced
- 3 tsp Curry Pwdr
- 4 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 can Solid Pack Pumpkin (16 ounce)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 c. Coarsely Minced Cashews
- Heat butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add in cauliflower; saute/fry 5 min or possibly till almost tender. Remove cauliflower with slotted spoon to medium bowl. Reserve.
- Add in onion and curry pwdr to saucepan; saute/fry about 5 min or possibly till almost tender. Add in 2 c. broth. bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15 min.
- Cold mix slightly. Working in batches, place mix in blender. Whirl till smooth puree, about 1 minute. Return broth mix to saucepan.
- Add in remaining 2 c. broth, pumpkin, salt, and reserved cauliflower to saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. lower heat; cover and simmer 10 min. Stir in cashews.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 232g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 66||59%|
|Total Fat 7.72g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.22g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|