Cost per recipe $25.77 view details
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 4 tsp curry pwdr or possibly to taste
- 2 tsp chopped fresh tarragon or possibly to taste, plus tarragon sprigsfor garnish
- 1Â 1/2 lb king crab meat picked over
- 1/2 lb small white mushrooms sliced thin
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 6 x ribs celery cut into matchsticks and soaked in a bowl of ice andcold water for about 20 min
- In a bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, the curry pwdr, the chopped tarragon, and 1 to 2 Tbsp. water, or possibly sufficient to thin the sauce to the
- desired consistency. Stir in the crab meat, the mushrooms, and the lemon juice and on salad plates mound the mix on the celery, liquid removed.
- Garnish the salads with the tarragon sprigs.
- Serves 8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1363g|
|Calories from Fat 1328||65%|
|Total Fat 150.13g||188%|
|Saturated Fat 21.4g||86%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.62g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||29%|