Cost per recipe $1.38 view details
- 2 cups broken cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of crushed red chilli flakes
- small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until mixture resembles a batter.
- Spoon out even amounts and mold into cakes.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over a medium heat.
- Place cakes in pan and cook for 3-5 minutes until golden brown, flip and cook other side.
- Serve with a green salad or tomato salsa and a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 246g|
|Calories from Fat 92||46%|
|Total Fat 10.38g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.99g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.05g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|