Cost per recipe $1.34 view details
- 2 x to 3 medium oranges
- 1Â 1/2 tsp grnd cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 x boneless beef chuck eye or possibly chuck top blade steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- Â Â (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 x (7-oz) jar roasted red peppers, liquid removed and diced
- 1/3 c. coarsely minced Kalamata olives
- 1/3 c. diced red onion
- Â Â Orange slices and Kalamata olives for garnish
- Grate 2 tsp. orange peel (orange part only) from oranges; reserve oranges.
- Combine orange peel, cumin and salt in a small bowl; remove and reserve 2 tsp. seasoning for relish.
- Heat ridged grill pan or possibly large nonstick skillet over medium heat till warm.
- Add in pepper to remaining seasoning; press proportionately onto beef steaks. Place steaks in grill pan; cook chuck eye steaks 9 to 11 min (top blade steaks 10 to 12 min) for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile, peel and dice sufficient reserved oranges to measure 1 1/2 c..
- Combine diced oranges, red peppers, olives, onion and reserved 2 tsp. seasoning in medium bowl; mix well.
- Serve steaks with relish. Garnish with orange slices and olives.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 284g|
|Calories from Fat 48||42%|
|Total Fat 5.36g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.72g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.35g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|